All Members will receive:
- Latest Annual Breeders Directory with names, addresses, and phone numbers.
- Membership listing on the NACA website
- A subscription to THE CORRIENTE CORRESPONDER
- Notices of annual meetings, regional cattle shows, and the national convention.
- The official NACA handbook, with the Rules and Regulations & Bylaws of the Association.
- All general information concerning the Association.
- Wallet sized membership card.
- Reduced advertising rates.
- The power of marketing as an Association
1) Choose membership type below, and click to pay by credit card or pay by check.
2) After payment by credit card, return to the NACA website to fill in your new membership information at the bottom of this page.
3) Prefer to mail in your membership information? Click Here: To Download the Membership Application and mail it in with your check.
PO Box 6, Chamberlain SD 57325
NOTE: If you pay by check, your membership will not become active until the office receives your check
LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP – $600
A Life Member is not required to pay annual dues. This membership is entitled to all the benefits of the Association, as well as the ability to vote in Association business whenever brought before the membership. Lifetime Members also have animal registration privileges. Note: A Life Membership is good beyond the life of the original signer(s) only if it is taken out as a company, corporation, ranch, or some kind of business. If it is taken out in an individual name, membership will not continue past the original member.
ADULT ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP – $50 per year
A regular active membership to the NACA has a fee of $50/year based on a dues year of 1 January – 31 December. Annual dues are billed every November for the following calendar year. This membership is entitled to all the benefits of the Association, as well as the ability to vote in Association business whenever brought before the membership. Active Members also have animal registration privileges.
ASSOCIATE MEMBER – $40 per year
An Associate Membership is based on a dues year of January 1 – December 31 annually. This membership has no registration or voting privileges, but is otherwise entitled to all the benefits of the Association.
Junior Membership – $15 per year
A Junior Membership, for those 18 years and under, is based on a dues year of January 1 – December 31 annually. This membership has no voting privileges, but is otherwise entitled to animal registration privileges and all the benefits of the Association.
Become A Member Today